CRPC is a target shooting club with a modern, purpose built, 25 yard indoor range situated in Oaklands Park, Chichester.
The Club is open to all, though you must be at least 12 years old before you can apply to join.
We shoot small-bore rifles (.22 calibre rimfire), air rifles (.177 or .22 calibre) in prone and benchrest positions.
We enter teams in local, county and national competitions with members shooting at all levels from novice to GB representatives.
The range is open for shooting as follows:
- Monday 7:30pm to 9:30pm – for benchrest and prone shooting (alternating details).
- Wednesday 7:30pm to 9:30pm – for prone shooting (including probationary members who have completed the Saturday induction course).
- Thursday 9:30am to 11:30am benchrest shooting.
- Thursday 6:00pm to 8:00pm for benchrest shooting (including benchrest probationary members).
- Friday 09.30am to 12.00 pm for prone shooting.
- Saturday 9:30am to 12:00pm for new joiners, but please note this is by invitation only. To join the Club refer to become a member.
- Also, from late September until the end of March there is shooting on Sunday mornings starting at 09:30am but only for the Club’s County and National team members.
We also enjoy the lighter side of shooting. See older shooters
The Club is a member of the NSRA (National Small-bore Rifle Association) who are based at the Lord Roberts Centre, Bisley as shown in this short NSRA video.